Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.
- “Prayer is not so much what you ask for, as how you prepare for its reception.”
“We must practice separating ourselves from our negative moods and thoughts in the midst of all the troubles and disasters of daily life. No one can be different from what he is now unless he begins to separate himself from his present reactions and to identify himself with his aim. Detachment from negative states and assumption of the wish fulfilled must be practiced in the midst of all the blessings and cursing of life.”
- Can I dare to be happy, despite sense-testimony?
- What is a high aim for me?
But I determined this with myself, that I would not come again to you in heaviness.
2 Corinthians 2:1
Understanding the mechanism of the mind:
* The mind is the servant, not the master.
* Do I distinguish between myself and mind?
* Do I have the power, the right, or the duty to dismiss thoughts?
Add to your list
I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours.